Monday, October 29, 2007

Marian & Bobby's Wedding

Heather and I headed in different directions on Saturday. Heather went to Statesville. I departed to the beautiful Dennis Vineyards in Albemarle, NC. What a beautiful day for a wedding! Especially considering it had rained for three days straight. Everyone was so nice! They treated me like family. Her father even cut me a piece of cake and brought it to me! She told me Bobby was "pretty" and he was! But so is Marian! She has the prettiest hair and eyes! They make an amazing couple. I really loved her flowers, they had feathers in them! (I photographed a bride in Las Vegas with feathers in her hair. I loved it. It is fun to have something unique.) The DJ's from Virtual Sounds played some great music and everyone had a wonderful time! I teased the DJ's about stalking me since they were also at the wedding I did the previous Saturday!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive