Friday, October 19, 2007

Brandy & Dustin's Wedding

Heather and I photographed Brandy's wedding on October 13th at Lake Tillery. The location was beautiful! Everyone was so nice! It was so sweet to see the father of the bride become emotional at the thought of his daughter getting married. But Brandy picked out a real winner with Dusty. It is easy to tell how much he really cares about her.

On a different note... I had been reading about so many photographers loosing images due to cards becoming corrupt. I thought I was safe because my cards were only a couple of months old and one of the best name brands for CF cards. Now I know it can happen to anyone. When we started downloading our cards one of my cards said it coulod not be read by any of the programs on my computer! I worked with it for most of the day. I ran Rescue Pro Deluxe on the San Disk card and another program I got online. Nothing worked until we pulled the old Dell PC out of the attic and ran a PC only program! (We have changed over to Apple computers, which are supposed to be the best for handling raw file.) It ran from 10 am until after we had gone to bed recovering and saving the files. That computer is so slow compared to the Mac Pro! Anyway we recovered all of the files! Here are a few of my favorites! Several of these are the recovered files!

I really like this picture! I like the look of the sun, this is how it looks straight out of the camera without any photoshop work, and there are also star shapes on the water which you can see in larger size photos.


They requested that we shoot this picture, which was like one on display at the venue. They said other photographers were unable to replicate this shot...well it was pitch black, but I think we got it!

I actually like this one better because it shows the venue and I like the light being star shaped!

Wow! I can't believe how well you can see the bird seed, but it does look kind of painful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive