Monday, October 29, 2007

Holly & David's Wedding

I photographed Holly and David's Wedding with Heather. It was absolutely the best time of year for pictures in Gold Hill! The leaves were changing and we didn't even have to go to the mountains to see them. Holly is just adorable! I am so jealous of the brides lately that have naturally curly hair. Holly has the biggest most beautiful eyes. When you sit in front of a computer all day like I do you have a tendency to notice stuff like that. Especially, when you enlarge them by 100%! I am not posting a picture of the cake this time, but it was pretty cool. It had fall leaves and birds in nest, and as many of you know do like birds! (I actually have a Yellow Naped Amazon.) Here are a few of my favorites...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive