Monday, October 15, 2007

Marian's Bridal Session

It was so much fun doing Marian's bridal portraits. She wanted to do something different. Her fiancee loves Harley's so she decided to do her bridal portrait with his Harley jacket. She also decided to do the black fingernail polish! As we started shooting we came across an old house. I was afraid it was about to fall apart, but we decided to try it anyway. Now, I really don't believe in ghost, but I noticed a reflection as I was processing the pictures that had me zooming in and trying to see what was causing it most of this morning! It looked like a woman in the window on the right. It even looked like it had moved to the left in another picture. How strange! Since I don't think I could go back there without being spooked I have decided it had to be a reflection of a tree or something. Hmmm.. What do you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive