Monday, November 23, 2009

Sharon's Family Session

I had a great time photographing Sharon's family. The boys were super polite and almost too perfect at the beginning! My favorite shots though are the pictures of the boys being boys! I loved it when Jake and Josh (the twins) grabbed their younger brother, Joseph to throw him in the water! As you can see, he loved it. I really don't think he would have cared if they had thrown him in the water! The twins were especially entertaining, when they were were wrestling and teasing each other!

I was surprised to learn that when Sharon isn't teaching, she is practicing for 5K races! I definitely need to start making the gym a priority!

We made an album of their images and since all of the favorites were in the album, I decided to post the album pages instead of a few pictures of the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive