Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lauren & Daniel

I could seriously take pictures of this couple all day! I can't wait to do the bridal portrait! I know it will be amazing! I had so many pictures it was hard to narrow them down to a reasonable amount. Here are a few favorites, I am sure I will be adding more! :)
But I decide that today, I am going to finish a few things for me, like an album of Italy and a few pictures for the house. You will have to forgive me today on blogging, I really don't take much time for myself! The Italy trip was the summer of '08!





I love the way Daniel is looking at Lauren in this picture!




2 comments:

  1. Stunning photographs, great lighting and very sharp
    Angus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angus! How is the photography business where you live? Is it England, or Scotland?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive