Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lauren & Daniel's Engagement sneak peak

I promised myself I wasn't going to work today! I was planning to download the files and back them up! But when I saw the sky in this one and how perfect Daniel and Lauren looked together... well here is a sneak peek... And I can also say this wasn't the only picture to catch my eye!

The engagement shoot turned into quite a hike, I was glad I had worn my workout clothes and tennis shoes! Poor Lauren! I can't imagine how it would have been in heels! These two are a dream to work with! More pictures soon! :)




2 comments:

  1. Elaine...thank you for creating yet another moment in my life when I ask myself, "Is it possible for my daughter to radiate even more inner and outer beauty than she already has over the years?" And the answer time and time again when viewing Lauren and Daniel's pics is "ABSOLUTELY!" I love them all.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    First let me thank you for leaving a comment! Who doesn't love them? And I get very few for some reason!
    Mother's are supposed to feel that way about their children! But the real joy is when others see that beauty, and I can honestly say when you meet Lauren you are struck by her beauty and when you spend time around her you see that her inner beauty is just as wonderful as her outer beauty! Thanks for letting me be a part of one of her most important days!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive