Monday, January 26, 2009

Amy & Andy's Engagement Session

I photographed Amy and Andy's engagement session on Friday. They are an amazing couple! I didn't know a couple of engineers could be so laid back and romantic! We started in Salisbury then moved to the studio. I always get excited when I shoot somewhere new. Who would have thought that the somewhere new was in my backyard!

Ok, I just had to add a couple more pictures! I usually focus on the bride, and Amy certainly is gorgeous! I absolutely love the color of her hair, she has beautiful green eyes, and her profile is perfect! Andy always had a smile and was so patient while we went to so many locations! I love the way Amy is looking at him here. You can tell she adores him, and he also adores her. I have the sweetest picture of him kissing her on the nose! (They naturally fell into the most perfect poses.) Anyway, they are a great couple that is great to work with!







I love this picture in the back of the tractor trailer! This is actually three tractor trailers next to the studio!


I like all the color in this image with the farm equipment!




1 comment:

  1. Great new blog!!! love the photo with the cat tails in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive