Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Website & Shopping Cart

I have a new website! http://www.elainemcdonaldphotography.com I love the website and the ability to post larger images, but it means I will need to rebuild all of the galleries on the site and all of the client pictures. Yes, every wedding and portrait shoot! Since the images are much larger I am unable to use the previously saved galleries. (They looked blurry when I uploaded a couple of them.) I also purchased a new shopping cart, which means that when it is installed I will have to build the galleries again! If you need or want to see your pictures now, let me know and I will rebuild your gallery immediately! Otherwise, I will rebuild all galleries as soon as the new shopping cart is installed. (within 2 weeks) You will love the new shopping cart it is much easier to use. Check out the new website, there are many new pictures. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive