Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Updating the Website

I have been working on updating my website. Yes, I know it is about time! I think my brides would rather have their albums though! I am going to start having a featured gallery of a relatively current :) bride! Well, I am going to try. I just posted some new images of Katie and Thomas' Wedding. I added some that haven't been posted on my blog, so head over and check them out! http://www.elainemcdonaldphotography.com

And here is a bridal bouquet from a recent wedding I will try to blog tomorrow! The bouquet was made by the incomparable Chelish Moore! And no I don't get anything for saying that! I haven't met her, but I can tell as soon as I arrive at a wedding if the flowers have been done by her. Judge for yourself! Beautiful aren't they?



2 comments:

  1. Great shots! I really like the one of them on the train tracks. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog comments Elaine!! I love your blog!! (and these flowers!) Even though I don't know anyone that's used you, I added you to our NC Bride Bio as a vendor (ncbride.blogspot.com) Hope you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive