Friday, August 8, 2008

Rialto Bridge on the Grand Canal

I normally shoot everything in raw with a very neutral color, because I prefer to edit important pictures in photoshop. I can decide after shooting what type of enhancements I want. Here is a sample of the Rialto Bridge in Venice with a before image and a after image. I have posted several pictures today so scroll down to see the rest.

I am working on some images I took of Heather during the trip. I will also be posting those images. I love the scenery in Italy, but I do love people pictures even more! The only time I was ready to strangle her was when I hiked to the top of a trail to take pictures in Vernazza. I was seriously sick to my stomach! I don't like heights to begin with! They didn't even have a railing or anything to stop you from falling and a narrow little path. I wanted to get my picture and get down immediately! (I had just read about a girl on her honeymoon that had fallen to her death there.) Anyway, Heather wanted me to take her picture with that background and was seriously blocking my view! I told her no way, let me get my picture I had hiked up there for and get down!

Here is the before and after of the Rialto Bridge.


AND this is the picture I was hiking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive