Thursday, March 27, 2008

Katie's Bridal Session

Heather and I have started shooting sessions together when we can. It really helps to have someone there to hold a light or do whatever we need to do. We both enjoy our job and shooting anytime we have a chance!

We had a blast shooting Katie's bridal session. It is always nice to have somewhere new to do a session. The hardest part of this session was narrowing down the pictures I wanted to put on my blog! Seriously, this girl can't take a bad picture! I am going to go ahead and post a few from her session.








2 comments:

  1. Miss G, I like your pictures. They are so cute, especially the one with Frankie. And, it was funny when you held the treat above their head. Love, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss G Fankie and lilly are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive