Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Spent the Morning with George Clooney! (and Renee Zellweger)

When I got up this morning, I had a text message from Heather from the night before. She wanted to know if I would go to Salisbury with her to see George Clooney and Renee Zellweger. I am not a celebrity stalker, so I never attend events like this. But, I decided to go with her! I texted her back "OK" Then I decided to wake her up and make sure she got my text message! I mean we are talking George Clooney, according to people magazine, the sexiest man alive. I had to see if it was true. IT WAS! Here are a few of the pictures I took today! The one in the train window was taken by my daughter, Kate Ashbrook. (Also a wedding photographer!) Heather and I had taken LONG zoom lenses, not thinking we would be so close! I actually got his and Renee's autograph! Pretty exciting, huh! I will post more later, I have to do mundane things now like cook dinner! What a day!

I decided to retouch this one a bit.





These two are pictures Kate took today.


1 comment:

  1. I am sure George appreciates your retouch job. Just don't let Heather get near those pictures. People will be saying, "George who?!?!"
    Haha...Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive