Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amanda & Michael's Wedding at Pine Island Country Club

I am thrilled that I was asked to shoot Amanda and Michael's wedding! Every meeting has been pure fun! They are the nicest people! I can't begin to explain the wedding, fun would be an understatement! But what a fun group of people! The girls were all gorgeous, yet they weren't afraid to make some of the funniest faces I have seen at a wedding! And if I have a camera in my hand I am going to take those shots!

The ceremony was beautiful, but imagine my surprise when the wedding party danced in with their sunglasses. And as the night went by I was able to get some really fun shots! I laughed as I watched the slideshow, but judge for yourself here is a slideshow of their amazing wedding! There is actually more images in this wedding slideshow than I ordinarily do, but I am sure you will understand when you see this group of people!

And to the girls in this wedding party, please call me if you need a photographer because I see how well this group parties and I would love to be with this group again!

And to those of you that are wondering, no I normally do not retouch slideshows there are so many images I would never get finished!

And here is a link for the most amazing wedding director of all times! Laura Massie
Laura owns Head over Heels and her and her girls did an amazing job of keeping everything running smoothly and keeping everyone on task and on time! So if you want an organized stress free wedding give Laura a call. I will certainly be recommending her for all of my brides!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive