Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Natalie & Kenny's Wedding

Natalie and Kennie were married at The Lear Plantation in Salisbury. It was my first time photographing at The Lear Plantation, and I have to say I was impressed! The area where the bride was getting dressed was especially beautiful! I want that bedroom and bathroom! I will have to go back and add a picture of the bride in the bathroom so you can see what I am talking about!)

Since it is already past 3 a.m. and I can't think clearly, I will just go ahead and post their pictures.


Love the way she is looking at him during the ceremony!



I love this car!


The ring bearer is so cute! He is so small by all the guys, yet he still really stands out and looks so grown up!

Love the eyes!


I took this picture while he was dancing with the flower girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive