Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lauren & WD's Maternity Session

I had a great time photographing Lauren's maternity session. It was so hot, but she managed to look cool and beautiful! WD was a great sport, when we wanted to try everything! He did a wonderful job of painting on Lauren's stomach. (Some of my favorite pictures!) But I can't show you those until after the baby is born! They are keeping the baby's name a secret until after she is born. I couldn't believe that when I heard it! Not from her MOTHER! But yes, even her mother doesn't know.

WD was also great when I had problems saying his name. Easy when you say it the southern way "dubya" D but try saying it "double U" D. His wife is a school teacher, I couldn't pronounce it wrong. So we settled on Dub and I relaxed!

Here are a few from their session.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive