Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lindsay & Ryan's Wedding in Sparta and Roaring Gap NC

After checking the weather forecast the day of Lindsay's wedding, I was a little concerned that it would rain throughout the festivities. There was a 70% chance of rain. But the wedding was fabulous! The day started out with a few sprinkles, then turned out to be a perfect day for a wedding! Lindsay and Ryan are perfect for each other!

Considering the drive to Sparta I left early, to make sure I was on time. I arrived 90 minutes early, so I decided to go to the reception site to see if I could take some pictures. It was absolutely beautiful! From the colors to the flowers everything was perfect! Imagine my surprise to find out the brides mother had done all of the decorating and flowers!

Another surprise at this wedding was the father and daughter dance! It started out as a typical father daughter dance then quickly changed to non-typical. This father and daughter can really dance! As a matter of fact everyone at this wedding could dance! Even the children! And they did!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive