Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lauren's Bridal Session

When I was photographing Lauren's engagement session, I asked Daniel what was his favorite thing about Lauren. (Yes, I was thinking about using it for the blog- but sometimes it is also nice for the bride to see what he will say!) Daniel's immediate response was "her eyes". Yes, Lauren has amazing eyes, but really she is just stunning. It has been hard for me to choose my favorites for the blog because there are just so many that I love. And check out the bling on her flowers. I always love Chelish Moore's flowers!








2 comments:

  1. Elaine..

    Each one of Lauren's portraits that you posted just happen to be on my favorites list. Well, what can I say? ALL are on my favorites list. What a great day that was and as usual, you have captured such a unique essence of Lauren in so many of the shots. AWESOME work, Elaine.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna! Her pictures are on my favorites list, too. That daughter of yours cannot take a bad picture! My internet went down so I couldn't get them posted yesterday. Hope you like these as well. I think they might also be on your favorites list, if not maybe they should be!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive