Friday, April 10, 2009

Michelle & Daniel's Engagement Session

I have spent so much time the last couple of weeks processing pictures! Today I decided to add a couple of pictures to my poor neglected blog! Here are a couple from Michelle and Daniel's engagement session. Tomorrow I have decided to spend the morning updating my blog before I start processing pictures! So consider this a sneak peak!

Michelle and Daniel are a couple of very talented music teachers. I was intimidated by their musical abilities! When I realized Michelle was also shy, I was a little afraid to ask them to do the things I normally ask a couple! (Seriously nothing bad! Kiss on the cheek, neck etc.) They didn't mind at all climbing in the weeds and other places I asked them to go! I got very excited when they said they would have their pictures made in this location!

Wouldn't it be cool to do a bridal session at this location?

I decided this picture might look better later in the day. So here it is retouched a little more. Now it doesn't look as much like it was taken at noon! :)

This is the first retouching I did on this image. I would love to see some comments on which one you like better and why!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive