Thursday, February 5, 2009

Benjamin Part 2

As a photographer, I know the first 30 minutes with a child is the best time to get the pictures you really want, because they are unpredictable. Benjamin was so amazing for a two week old baby! He was looking around and had his eyes open for most of the session. Even when he was falling asleep he kept his eyes cracked open just a little bit! He was so cute! I loved his wrinkly skin so of course I had to post a picture of that! He wasn't very happy though since I had placed him on his stomach!



I love his wrinkly skin in this picture! But he hates being placed on his stomach, and this is seriously the only time he cried during the session!

I just had to post this one! It is an inside joke, sorry! But he definately is a daddy's boy!




2 comments:

  1. Awww! These are so cute! Is this the baby that kept kicking the blocks off mommy's stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is! He was an adorable little fellow! I couldn't believe what an angel he was! I photographed their wedding, engagement & bridal session in '07. It will be fun watching him grow up this year!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive