Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to Work

We are home from Italy! I have 2000 pictures to go through. Heather began the trip with a terrible cough, but brought enough medicine for 2 people! By the end of the trip, I was glad she had, because she was nice enough to share her medicine when I got the same cough. The only bad thing about Italy was the dollar versus the Euro! Everytime I got $250.00 out of my account I was charged $403.00! While we were walking one day I was about to pay $2.50 for a small bottle of water, Heather said that's too expensive just drink some of mine. Dumb! It wasn't long before I had her cold! We drink a lot of water, and had quit drinking so many soft drinks. There is just something about craving them though when they are 6 Euros! That makes them $9.48 per can with our dollar! How crazy is that?! Knowing I didn't want to spend that only made me wish I had one!

I am spending this week with my granddaughter before she has to return to school, but I will be posting again next week. Next week I have a bridal session, an engagement session and a wedding next Saturday! So time to go back to work!

Here is a picture of Vernazza. I think I took about 10 of everything in Italy! It was so beautiful there!

This is one of my favorites from Venice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive