Friday, April 18, 2008

Liz's Bridal Session

I photographed Liz's session yesterday. I love spring! It was so nice to go out and see all of the beautiful flowers! I thought the dogs looked so cute in their tuxes! I have never seen dogs that were so well behaved! They seemed to enjoy their new clothes!

I love this picture of Liz! This is definitely my favorite from the session!


This smile was not for the photographer! You can see how beautiful she is when she is looking at her fiance! We took this picture right after she had kissed Jeff!


You can see how much see loves Jeff, just by the look in her eyes! (Yes, she is looking directly at Jeff!)

Jeff also adores Liz! He even altered the dogs suits himself! He also helped her pick out her wedding dress! He made her try on 40 dresses! But he chose the first one she tried on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive