Friday, February 1, 2008

For the Blog Readers

Heather Johnson has claimed her free engagement session. Heather is currently in Nursing School and will be able to do the engagement session sometime in March. I talked to the other winner at the bridal show, but I have not been able to reach her since the show. Therefore, I have decided to give the other engagement session to someone that reads my blog or one of their friends. So, email me and you can have the session! Your choice of a engagement session or bridal session. If Lisa Morris does contact me I will honor that session as well.

I have had three brides contact me this week about making their albums! So, I will be MIA for awhile, but I will be checking my emails.

Thanks to everyone that has participated in the bridal show and this contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive