Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wedding Albums

I think I was better at keeping the blog updated when we were doing weddings every weekend! After a wedding I can't wait to pick out my favorites for my blog. We have been designing wedding albums for all of the weddings we did the past 6 months!






Ok, I don't know why the link won't work but all you have to do is highlight the link, control c or if on an apple, apple c to copy the link and control v or apple v to post it in your browser window. It is really easy I promise! And I know most of you know how to do that!

We have started offering bridal albums as well. We usually spend 2 or more hours taking pictures for bridal portraits and it is so hard to choose between the portraits for the bride. The bridal album is like our guest signature albums but with the brides favorite pictures from her bridal session. Here is a link to Crystal's Bridal Album so you can see how neat they are! I will also try to post a couple of pages in a few days so you can see them on my blog.
Here is an image of Crystal's cover front and back and a page from her album.



http://www.elainemcdonaldphotography.com/crystalbridalalbum

Lori's album is one of the most georgeous, but I will have to find the link to that one! I will try to post it tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive