Friday, January 25, 2008

Bridal Show in Salisbury

The bridal show in Salisbury is in the morning! It is in the Civic Center. If you can make it come and join me! I made a slide show of all of our weddings in the last year. Here is a picture I was playing with today. It is a part of the slide show, and I have to admit I really like this effect. What do you think? You do know that you can leave comments below this post, right? (like it or hate it?) I think it makes the plants look much more lush. Ashley was beautiful in the original picture, but I think she looks even more stunning in my secret formula. I will probably posting some pictures with some "magic" added in the next few weeks. I hope you have had a chance to visit the new website. I am sure there are many people you will recognize. I also love the new splash page with Kim and Courtney's pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive