Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ian and Lori's Wedding

I photographed Ian and Lori's wedding on Sunday. Lori is the most organized bride! Lori and Ian are some of the nicest people I have ever met. You can tell they adore each other. It wasn't quite as hot as the last several weddings, but the sun is difficult to work with at that time of day! They did a wonderful job without squinting too much. I was also surprised to learn that I actually knew Lori's brother-in-law! We had worked together at Rocky River Elementary. David's daughter is absolutely beautiful! She shows her attitude with her hands on her hips in one of the following pictures. It seems to be a tradition with some of the family members to stick your tongue out during wedding pictures and see if the photographer can catch you... hmmmm, I am thinking about doing a collage of the funny faces I captured during the wedding. (And there were quite a few!) Of course I have to finish processing the pictures first! I had a great time at the wedding! I am glad they allowed me to be a part of their special day. I am also going to publish a picture of the bridesmaids and maybe a couple of groomsmen.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive