Sunday, August 12, 2007

Heavenly and Jeramie's Wedding

Heavenly and Jeramie were married and their reception was held on the rooftop of the Kress Terrace in Greensboro, NC. I don't think I have ever seen a closer family. I was especially touched by the immense number of toast given to Heavenly and Jeramie. Many of the toast were advice on how to stay married. Heavenly's parents have been married 30 years and her grandparents 50 years, so I think they do know what they are talking about. I almost dropped my camera when her father gave his toast he was so funny. He certainly knows how to give a speech!





2 comments:

  1. They all are so beautiful. You took some lovely pictures of some lovely people. I love the techniques that you used, they were so creative. But then again you look like you had a good group to work with, especially the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they were such a nice family! It certainly doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful bride and groom. It makes my job much easier. I especially loved the children!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive